I just don’t think I’m ready to let Joel and Ellie go and I don’t know if I ever will be.
It may be unlikely, but nothing is keeping me from having my fingers crossed and praying for a tlou 2.
- That cast is amazing
- Hana Hayes is SO gorgeous and adorable
- Ashley Johnson is the most perfect human
- Why can’t we see the big surprise/WHAT IN THE WORLD IS IT?
- Neil seemed adorably excited and giddy the whole time
- TROY’S FREAKING HAIR
- Merle’s flawless broadway voice
- Annie Wersching is a goddess
- "IT IS OVER, TESS!"
- *end scene* *Neil drags Ashley out* “… OKAY!”
- Chills when Ashley pushed Troy during the argument scene
- I WANT MORE :’(
just ugh, perf. so stinkin’ perf.
oh my goodness. i’m watching the last of us live and they’re doing the alternate ending and it is seriously one of the most amazing things i’ve ever seen. bless that cast.
The Last of Us Live - ‘Alternate ending’
"Everyone I’ve ever cared about has either died, or left me. Everyone fucking except for you! So don’t tell me that I’d be safer with someone else because the truth is, I would just be more scared."
|—||neil druckmann, at the last of us: one night live (via menstruacion)|
Can we talk about Troy yelling in Joel’s voice for a second though?
THE LAST OF US: ONE NIGHT LIVE AKA BEST THING